Image wont display. how can I change red color?

• Resolved
    Posted in: Everal Pro  

da.signed
    September 30, 2016 at 1:20 pm #38097

Hi there, something went wrong i think… it does not display the images from my articles and the images that are displayed are cut off on top. Please help, what can I do? How can I change the red color? How can I disable search on top?
    Please see Attachments:
    Black sign/ icon on left side, how can I delete it? Please see attachment.
    My image is cut off on top, how can I adjust that? Please see attachment.
    Dark Grey color border on top and bottom, I would like to either change the color ( to white or golden, green bluish…) or disable it…, please help.
    Red color highlight, red underline, to the top button ect… I would like to change the color, how can I do that? Featured images for each article are not there, how can i display them, in any other theme i see them, but not with Everal Pro… Please help me, I want them to be as big as on demo… Thank you. How can I disable author, category, tags on article, I want only visible date and visits / views… thank you. My FB widged does not play correctly, please see attachments, some white boxes are below…, and please help me with how to get ride of the lines under the red line on side bar ( widget header ) thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Viewing 15 topics - 1 through 15 (of 6,637 total)

Comments are closed.