Feed The Grid Pro

 
Feed the grid is the best choice when it comes to feed plugins. At the moment it is possible to add Youtube and Instagram feeds to your page but we are already working on other social media sources.
$29 $59

$59.00 $29.00 Add to cart

Plugin details

Software version: 1.0
Last updated: 2016-09-23
Layout: Responsive
WP version tested up to: 4.6.1
Changelog: see here
Created: 2016-09-23
Compatible browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Opera, Safari
WP version required: 4.5
Configuration screen for sizes
Change what to show and how to display it
 

Priority Support

While Feed The Grid Pro is super easy to use and we have tested it thoroughly we also understand that no software is free of bugs so with the Pro version you will get access to our support forum where you can expect an answer within one business day. It's also a great place to write your suggestions about the ways we could improve Feed The Grid.

Clean Code

Feed The Grid Pro plugin is coded with best coding practices in mind to make it super easy for developers to extend it further.

Translation Ready

By the latest statistics 70% of WordPress users use english version which means that the other 30% aren't native english speakers. We knew that when we started building Feed The Grid and made it with international users in mind. It comes with language files included which makes translating it super easy.

Multiple Feed Sources

At the moment it is possible to load the content from Youtube and Instagram but we are already working on new social media sources so you can feed your grid with even more versatile content.

Customize The Design

Pro version gives you full control of what to show in your grid, almost any element can be turned off if you feel that it doesn't fit in.

More Themes

See all